Parcel in Salton City, CA – Walk to Salton Sea!
Property type: Rural Vacant Land
$99 Down Payment Secures This Property
- Back taxes: $134
- Liens: None
- Title: Clear
- Closing Fee: $299 (Including Deed, Transfer Tax, notarization, and recording fees)
- 90-Day-Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 90 days, we will buy it back for the same price.
- Cash Price or Owner Financing.
- Contact us for more information on financing.
This quarter-acre lot is nestled in a partially-developed neighborhood along the west side of Salton Sea. (Pro tip: It’s actually a salt water lake!) Utilities are a block away from this flat, buildable parcel. You’ll enjoy Salton Sea’s enviable sunsets on your private lot off of a paved road. South of Coachella, Salton City is a lake-side community in between beautiful farm country. Sold comps in the neighborhood average 10k-15K making this property a steal.
Annual Property Taxes
Gravel Road Access
Source of Electricity
To Be Determined By Buyer
Annual Property Association Fees
Distance to Nearest Powerline
Electricity A Block Away
2620 Sea King Place, Salton City
Confirm with County
Septic Can Be Installed
Google Directions: Click Here
Nearby Cities and attractions: Seven minutes from local restaurants. Walking distant to the beach. An hour away from the Palm Springs Air Museum, forty five minutes from Coachella, and only a few minutes away from So Cal Trail Riders 4×4 Basecamp, you’ll have plenty to do and see.
- Park your tiny home
- Build a custom home
- Plant a mobile or manufactured home
- Private Campsite
- Investment property
- Park your RV