Cash Price: $12,499 Terms Price: $25,000
$2,000 Down Payment Secures This Property
- Back taxes: None
- Liens: None
- Title: Clear
- Closing Fee: $299 (Including Deed, Transfer Tax, notarization, and recording fees)
- 90-Day-Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 90 days, we will buy it back for the same price.
- All-Cash Discount: 50%
- Loan/Contract Length: 3, 5, or 10 years
- APR: 5%
This is the perfect place to plant your next home! With a gorgeous mountain view and 4.77 acres to spread across this is a beautiful residential vacant lot. And talk about location! It’s just far enough out of town to get some breathing room, but only 25 minutes away from stellar restaurants and beautiful Lake Isabella.
Utilities are right down the street, but this parcel would be ideal for solar panels! The topography makes it easy to build on, or easy to plant your mobile home on. It’s a lot of land! And being at least 40% below market value, how could you go wrong?
Flat with small brush
Annual Property Taxes
Paved road access - Kelso Valley Road
Source of Electricity
To Be Determined By Buyer
Annual Property Association Fees
Distance to Nearest Powerline
Power close by
None, would have to talk to POA
To be determined by buyer
Google Directions: Click Here
Nearby Cities and attractions: Lake Isabella is about half an hour north and just a few minutes from Cortez Canyon.
- Park a tiny, mobile, or modular home
- Build a custom home
- Plant a mobile or manufactured home
- HUGE Private Campsite
- Investment property
- Park your RV